Welcome to our new Thorpe Bay Branch serving this affluent and sought after seaside suburb. The area offers a range of types of property from detached bungalows to spacious mini mansions with sea views. A beautiful, peaceful location providing an escape from City life but with an abundance of opportunities on your doorstep...
- Excellent education with access to high achieving schools including Private and Grammar stream options
- Award winning Blue Flag and Quality Coast beaches with picture postcard beach huts
- Ideal for commuters with train connections to Central London within the hour
- Southend Airport providing Easyjet & Flybe flights to over 30 destinations
- Private membership clubs offering watersports, tennis, bowls, golf and fitness
- Designated cycle paths plus Olympic mountain bike course nearby
- World class Diving Centre and several local public swimming pools
- Thriving community links with clubs and societies catering for all age groups
- Bordered by rural countryside with equestrian facilities
- Numerous cafés, bars and restaurants together with casinos, theatres and multi screen cinema to keep you entertained
- Local parade of shops in The Broadway plus a Waitrose Home & Leisure Store just up the road
- Nearby old fishing town of Leigh on Sea boasts an array of pubs and offers freshly caught seafood
The Thorpe Bay Branch is open 7 days a week and is managed by Paul Wigmore, Director. Paul and his team have over 200 years combined experience in the local area and will ensure you receive a professional and highly efficient service. Our market leading service means that we will always sell your home for the best possible price. We measure our success by the huge number of clients we have moved time and time again along with recommendations from clients old and new. Our successful Lettings Team also works within the Thorpe Bay Branch and is managed by Donna Roche, Director. So, whatever your property needs are, we have you covered!
About the Area
Thorpe Bay is situated just four miles to the east of central Southend and is renown locally for its wonderful beach and trendy Broadway shops and restaurants. Thorpe Bay is well served by regular C2C rail services running between Shoeburyness and London Fenchurch Street with bus routes also providing an excellent local network. Sports enthusiasts will love the challenging Thorpe Hall golf course, Thorpe Bay yacht club and the popular lawn tennis club as well as having a wonderful seafront pathway to go running on. Thorpe Bay only has a small number of schools, including, Bournes Green Infants and Junior School, which lies just above the Station Road northern boundary. As well as this, Thorpe Hall School, a non-selective, coeducational, independent day school.