Menu




Contact Agent:

Hunt Roche Thorpe Bay
170 The Broadway
Thorpe Bay
Essex
SS1 3ES

01702 588599



Mason Way, Great Wakering, SS3 0FG

£92,400 - Sold
  1 / 10
  • Flat / Apartment   
  • 2   
  • 1   
  • 1   

Description:

42% SHARED EQUITY! A spacious luxury two bedroom ground floor apartment with high specification fittings, communal gardens and allocated private parking. Internal inspection is essential to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer!
Mason Way
A luxury ground floor apartment, offered on a 'shared ownership' basis of 42% - with the remaining 58% interest owned by Clarion Housing Association. The owner of the apartment would be responsible for paying a very reasonable rent on the remaining 58% of the property.

Entrance
A communal entrance door with security entryphone panel adjacent gives access to the communal entrance hallway where an oak effect entrance gives access to Apartment 19.

Entrance Hallway
An exceptionally spacious entrance hallway with recess (suitable for cloaks cupboard or computer desk area). Radiator. Entryphone handset. Wall mounted central heating thermostat. Smooth plastered ceiling. Oak effect doors with contemporary style fittings lead off to all rooms.

Sitting/Dining Room (4.17m x 4.14m)
uPVC double glazed multi pane style window to front. Television aerial point. Radiator. Telephone point. Smooth plastered ceiling. This room leads through in open plan style to the:

Fitted Kitchen (2.36m x 1.75m)
uPVC double glazed multi pane style window to front. Laminate wooden flooring. The Kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of base and pelmeted eye level cabinets in contemporary style cream units with rolled edged working surfaces and inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. The range of integrated appliances include split level fan assisted electric oven with four ring gas hob and contemporary style extractor canopy above. Built in fridge, freezer and washing machine (to remain). Recessed tray storage area. Built in wine rack. Ceramic tiled splashbacks to all working surface areas.

Bedroom One (3.53m x 3.1m)
uPVC double glazed multi pane style window to rear. Radiator. Built in double fronted wardrobe cupboard with hanging and shelved storage space. Television point. Smooth plastered ceiling.

Bedroom Two (3.43m x 2.2m)
uPVC double glazed multi pane style window to rear. Radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling.

Modern Bathroom
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath and independent integrated electric shower above, dual flush close coupled w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Oak effect laminate wooden flooring. Ceramic tiling to bath and shower area and ceramic tiled splashbacks to the basin. Chrome effect stainless steel heated towel rail. Electric shaver point. Extractor fan. Recessed halogen lighting.

To the Outside
There is gated access to a generous lawned communal garden and separate access to a rear 'drying area' fitted with two rotary washing lines. The apartment has access to a dedicated parking bay. There is additional guest parking.