Menu




Contact Agent:

Hunt Roche Thorpe Bay
170 The Broadway
Thorpe Bay
Essex
SS1 3ES

01702 588599



Mason Way, Great Wakering, Southend-On-Sea, Essex, SS3 0FG

£88,200 - Sold
  1 / 8
  • Flat / Apartment   
  • 2   
  • 1   
  • 1   

Description:

42% SHARED EQUITY! A spacious luxury two bedroom ground floor apartment with high specification fittings and the unique advantage of direct access (from Sitting Room) to a decked terrace and communal gardens. Separate drying area and allocated private parking. No Onward Chain!
This luxury ground floor apartment is offered on an 'equity share' basis of 42% - with the remaining 58% interest owned by Clarion Housing. The owner of the apartment would be responsible for paying rent on the remaining 58% of the property. Currently the rent is payable at £144.70 per calendar month. Our clients also advise us that the service charge and ground rent charge total a further £65.61 per calendar month.

A part glazed communal entrance door with entryphone panel adjacent leads into the:

Communal Hallway An oak security entry door leads into Apartment 20:

Spacious Entrance Hallway Security entryphone handset. Radiator. Lipped skirting. Smooth plastered ceiling. Contemporary style oak doors with brushed steel fittings lead off to all rooms.

Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen 20'1" x 11'2 " (6.12m x 3.4m ) An impressive open-plan main reception room which is dual aspect having the unique advantage of uPVC double glazed french doors leading to a small decked terrace and communal garden, further uPVC double glazed window to front. Oak effect laminate wooden floor. Radiator in ornamental cabinet. Television aerial point. FM point. Smooth plastered ceiling. The Sitting/Dining Area leads in open-plan style to the:

Modern Fitted Kitchen The Kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of base and pelmeted eye level cabinets in contemporary style cream units with Iroko block effect rolled edged working surfaces and inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. The range of integrated appliances include split level fan assisted electric oven in brushed steel with four ring gas hob and matching contemporary style extractor canopy above. Integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine. Space, plumbing and drainage for slimline dishwasher and further space for tumble dryer. Corner extra space unit. Under unit lighting. White ceramic tiling to all working splashback areas. Access to cupboard housing gas condensing boiler serving domestic hot water and central heating system. Oak effect laminate wooden flooring.

Master Bedroom 17'9" max. x 9'10" (5.41m x 3m) uPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Double fronted access to built-in wardrobe cupboard with hanging and shelved storage space. Laminate wooden flooring. TV aerial point, telephone point. Smooth plastered ceiling.

Bedroom Two 13'5" max. x 7'8" (4.09m x 2.34m) uPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. TV aerial point, telephone point. Smooth plastered ceiling.

Modern Bathroom Fitted with a three piece suite in white comprising panel enclosed bath with independent shower above, dual flush close coupled w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiling to sanitary areas. Heated towel rail, electric shaver point, laminate wooden floor. Smooth plastered ceiling. Extractor fan.

To the Outside of the Property

Apartment 20 has the unique benefit of direct access to the lawned communal garden. Commencing from a small decked patio terrace with timber storage shed to one side. There is separate access to a rear 'drying area' fitted with two rotary washing lines. The apartment has access to a dedicated parking bay. There is additional guest parking.