Mortgage Man goes the extra mile for charity
Paul Reayner, our in house mortgage advisor, has stupidly (his words not ours) decided to take on a number of pretty tough challenges to raise some money for a couple of really worthwhile charities.
His first challenge was a 40 mile, 400 obstacle cross country race which he completed in approximately 11 ½ hours!
Paul is also undertaking –
- Southend Half marathon (July 2017)
- A parachute jump (something he’s always fancied doing!!) (June/July 2017)
- Tough Mudder – 12 mile obstacle course (August 2017)
- Man Vs Mountain - 22 mile run up and down Snowdon with some ridiculously tough obstacles thrown in (September 2017)
- Nuclear Fallout – 10km obstacle course (November 2017)
Paul is also hoping to do a marathon at some stage. All of these events are self-funded.
Paul’s chosen raising money for are Children with Cancer UK and Make-A-Wish.
If any of you lovely people have a pound or two that you could spare then the link to his fund raising page is http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/PaulReayner1
Any donations will be massively appreciated.